This machine can transfer many products, and it was mainly used for transferring fabrics in the early days. Nowadays, the heat transfer technology is developing rapidly, and the products of successive transfer are becoming more and more abundant. The following introduces some transfer products:
Fabric: T-shirt, pillow, mouse pad, slippers, apron, frameless picture, handkerchief, silk
Metal: keychain, cosmetic mirror, printer, cigarette case, metal business card, business card case, notepad, pendant, metal plate
Ceramics: porcelain pieces, porcelain plate pendants, jewelry boxes
Other: puzzles, leather
The above products have been treated with coating technology, and then used with special thermal transfer ink, the transfer can be as vivid as digital printing photos.
Auxiliary equipment: computer + Epson printer + scanner or digital camera.
Supporting consumables: transfer ink or pigment ink + transfer paper + all kinds of clothes.
The equipment is guaranteed for one year, and free repairs within one year! (Round trip postage is at your own expense).
Hot stamping area: 40-60cm
Work rate: 2500W
Temperature range: 0-249℃
Time range: 0-999sec
1. Plug in the power supply by hand, turn on the power switch, and the power indicator light indicates;
2. Adjust the thermostat to the desired temperature, and when the temperature reaches a certain temperature, the indicator light on the upper part of the thermostat goes out, and you can start working;
4. Set the timer to the required time;
5. Lay the clothes flat on the lower ironing board, fold the heat transfer paper (please pay attention to the front and back of the heat transfer paper), and press the handle down firmly to the end;
6. When the set time for indicating hot stamping is up, the alarm prompts (buzzer sounds), and the handle is returned to its original position.